ADDRESSING YOUR CURRENT CHALLENGES
Have there been changes in your business that are causing stress on the operation? Do you struggle from these common challenges?
- SKU Proliferation: An increase in variety of SKUs requires more storage options and picking locations.
- Smaller Shipping Packages: Customer demands are changing toward smaller units of measures (i.e., full cases instead of full pallets, individual pieces instead of full cases, etc.).
- Changes in Service Expectations: Customers are placing orders with shorter cutoff times, quicker deliveries, and higher levels of service.
- Variances in Labor Market: Warehouses are finding ways to overcome challenges with acquiring and maintaining a quality labor pool for your facility at a reasonable cost.
- Reshaping Your Distribution Network: A change in consumer expectations is requiring a reshaping of your supply chain and distribution network with the goal of more, smaller distribution centers located closer to customers.
- “The Amazon Effect”: Customers are experiencing challenges related to e-commerce and omni-channel fulfillment needs as that portion of your business continues to grow.
Storage Solutions’ facility design solutions take the guesswork out of putting a facility together. Our goal is giving you the optimal layout and equipment for your operation through a full assessment of your current storage, material flow and more.
Let us know how we can help you reach your goals!