Integrate Robotic Automation at Your Scale with inVia Picker Robots
Automated labor solutions like inVia Picker robots can eliminate the costliest aspect of fulfillment: human travel time. By immediately removing this wasteful element in this process, warehouses that employ inVia’s solutions begin to see a return on their investment on day one.
inVia Picker robots, along with inVia Logic, can perform 300-600 deliveries per hour and perform tasks like picking, sortation, cart content verification, replenishment and put away, cycle counting, cubing, reporting, labor management, and comes complete with 24-hour, 7-days-a-week monitoring and support. These robots are small, safe, and easy-to-operate, fitting right into your warehouse and team, operating autonomously and tirelessly to fulfill orders with precision.
Additionally, these solutions can dramatically improve order accuracy by automating select fulfillment tasks prone to inefficiency and inaccuracy. The one-touch fulfillment approach eliminates all but one final human touch at packout, and every human touch is an opportunity for errors.
- Increase order fulfillment throughput
- Increased inventory and order accuracy
- Elimination of expensive warehouse walking
- Automation of all fulfillment tasks (picking, replenishment/putaway, returns, and cycle counting)
- Scalable to accommodate order volume growth
- Simple WMS integration
- Industrial strength suction cups ensure the safety of goods during handling
- Built-in lighting to accommodate 24/7 and dark warehouse operation
- Self-charging feature available