Changes happen, we get it. If your facility cannot keep up with increased demand in its current state, don’t worry. We are here to help with facility design solutions!
ADDRESSING YOUR CURRENT CHALLENGES
Have there been changes in your business that are causing stress on the operation? Do you struggle with these common challenges?
- SKU Proliferation: An increase in the variety of SKUs requires more storage options and picking locations.
- Smaller Shipping Packages: Customer demands are changing toward smaller units of measures (i.e., full cases instead of full pallets, individual pieces instead of full cases, etc.).
- Changes in Service Expectations: Customers are placing orders with shorter cutoff times, quicker deliveries, and higher levels of service.
- Variances in Labor Market: Warehouses are finding ways to overcome challenges with acquiring and maintaining a quality labor pool for your facility at a reasonable cost.
- Reshaping Your Distribution Network: A change in consumer expectations is requiring a reshaping of your supply chain and distribution network with the goal of more, smaller distribution centers located closer to customers.
- “The Amazon Effect”: Customers are experiencing challenges related to e-commerce and omnichannel fulfillment needs as that portion of your business continues to grow.
Storage Solutions’ facility design solutions take the guesswork out of putting a facility together. Our goal is to give you the optimal layout and equipment for your operation through a full assessment of your current storage, material flow, and more.
Let us know how we can help you reach your goals!
Want to learn more? Contact us!