TRAINING AND ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR
Department: Training and Communications Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position will support the Talent and Communications Team in multiple areas: internal communications, external communications, office events, training, and human resources. This individual will report to the Vice President of Talent and Communications. They must have the ability to multi-task and be a problem solver. This person must be adaptable and welcoming, as they will interact with and guide each new hire through the onboarding and training process.
This is a full-time position in our Westfield, IN office.
- Responsible for creating individual training journeys for new employees
- Responsible for welcoming new hires and spending time with them when they join the Storage Solutions team.
- Work with hiring managers to develop training plans for new team members
- Coordinate employee events, community service projects and overall employee engagement
- Manage partner/vendor quarterly lunch and learns for Storage Solutions Employees
- Ability to create engaging content in Pardot for quarterly updates and employee engagement
- Responsible for maintaining Storage Solutions Intranet and Training Hub hosted on Smartsheet
- Additional responsibilities to be assigned as needed
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Smartsheet experience a plus
- Experience in Human Resources preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fast Paced Multi-Tasker
- Attention to Details
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Goal oriented
- Desire to grow within a department and team
- In office, full-time position
Why work for Storage Solutions?
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, Storage Solutions has experienced stable growth for decades. The products and services we offer are in demand and the industry is continuously expanding.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Generous paid time off policies
- Great medical, dental and vision plans
- HSA contributions
- A Variety of 401(k) options
- Short and long-term disability insurance policies
- Life insurance policies