Employment Type: Full-Time
Storage Solutions Inc. is comprised of a team of warehouse and automation design experts who collaborate and partner with distribution or fulfillment operations throughout North America and worldwide. Our “simple, smart, strategic” methodology allows us to provide solutions for every square foot of your warehouse.
This Sales Manager position drives success through accountability and advocacy to reach individual sales deliverables for the largest sales team within Storage Solutions. This position will report to the Sales Team Leader.
- Track and report sales pipeline health within Sales Team
- Manage and adjust individual KPI’s to reach desired results
- Facilitate individual and group sales meetings
- Oversee opportunity strategy to increase order intake probability
- Collaborate with Senior and Executive Sales Management
- Assists in staffing and performance evaluations
- Coordinate with marketing on lead generation
- Coach using the Sandler Selling principles to increase prospecting results
- Develop sales team through motivation, mentoring, and product knowledge education
- Participate in pre-calls and de-briefs within the sales team
- Assist in customer sales calls
- Sales Ability – Has a proven track record in sales.
- Leadership – Has the ability to inspire others in order to maximize productivity of the sales team.
- Coaching – Has the ability to work well with and develop others.
- Problem Solving – Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Technical Skills – Strives to continuously build industry-specific knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Verbal Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to senior management direction; keeps commitments.
- Initiative – Takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Growth Minded
- Fast Paced Multi-Tasker
- Ability to prioritize
- Attention to details
- Strong work ethic
- Office & field-oriented position with some overnight travel to project sites required
- Overtime and weekend work will be required periodically
Why work for Storage Solutions?
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, Storage Solutions has experienced stable growth for decades. The products and services we offer are in demand and the industry is continuously expanding.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Generous paid time off policies
- Great medical, dental and vision plans
- HSA contributions
- A Variety of 401(k) options
- Short and long-term disability insurance policies
- Life insurance policies