Operations Project Manager
This position will assist our Chief Operations Officer with the organizational divisions of the warehouse, freight & logistics, installation, purchasing & facilities. This person will flex their time over the various divisions listed above as directed by Chief Operations Officer.
• Manage inbound sales opportunities by sales reps & dealers
• Visit possible project sites to inventory material
• Configure equipment valuation
• Prepare proposal for purchase
• Generate purchase orders to buy equipment
• Primary contact for sell from site opportunities.
• Project management of the freight and labor for any purchases
• Manage receipt of used equipment into Storage Solutions warehouse
• Coordinate incoming shipments with the warehouse manager
• Perform final audit of used equipment and finalize purchase amounts with seller
• Finalize all project costs for accounting
• Audit Cycle Counts performed by the warehouse
• Create liquidation lists for aged inventory
• Secondary focus is to assist all Operation divisions as directed
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Able to adapt to ever changing circumstances per project
• Proactive and reactive capabilities with decision making skills
• Professional communication skills in all forms: phone, email, web call, etc.
• Abel to focus through distraction and interoffice activity
• Possess basic negotiating skills
• Critical Thinking
• Intermediate Math skills: Current market rate calculations, measurement conversions, profit calculations, etc.
• Attention to Details
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to follow through with tasks given by superiors and complete them on time
• Ability to work independently
• Strong oral and written communication skills
- Overtime might be required when needed
- Sitting in front of a computer for extended periods of time could be required
- Travel will be necessary including overnight stays
Why work for Storage Solutions?
Located in Westfield, Indiana, Storage Solutions has experienced stable growth for decades. The products and services we offer are in demand and the industry is continuously expanding.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Generous paid time off policies
- Great medical, dental and vision plans
- HSA contributions
- A Variety of 401(k) options
- Short and long-term disability insurance policies
- Life insurance policies