Marketing Coordinator Description
Do you love to use data to assess the success of a program? Are you passionate about marketing, thinking about new ways to deliver ideas, and communicate about products? Do details excite you? Do you enjoy working quickly on multiple exciting projects? If any of these pertain to you, please check out the Marketing Coordinator role at Storage Solutions.
As Marketing Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, you will collaborate with our marketing and communications team in all stages of marketing campaigns. With your insightful contribution, you will assist us in determining the direction of future campaigns, strategies and advertising decisions.
The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks being completed on time.
Detailed, specialized work is the major focus. This position will provide consistent workflow, allowing the person to plan for, focus on and complete tasks at hand.
The position will generally be task oriented, requiring someone with a conservative, careful, and cautious approach to work. You will be working on a team and with sales reps so strong communication is key.
The Marketing Coordinator will be expected to work in a fast-paced environment, managing several projects at once, and will work closely with internal personnel, third party vendors and sales prospects.
- Plan and execute social media presence to increase brand awareness and engagement across all platforms.
- Design and write marketing emails for both an internal and external audience in Pardot
- Assist in writing and developing marketing sell sheets, blogs, landing pages, presentations and other content as needed, including client communication
- Provide administrative assistance to team as needed
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to execute current strategies in place and create new strategies as needed
- Create web and social media content using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Spark
- Analytics (Lead sourcing data, email response reports, monthly marketing reports)
- Bachelor’s degree with interest in marketing
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Motivated to learn and advance
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Previous content writing experience is preferred
- Previous use of a marketing automation platform is preferred.
- Experience with Pardot, Salesforce, and Adobe preferred
- Graphic design skills a plus
- 2+ years of proven progressive experience within a corporate B2B marketing department a plus
Please be prepared to provide samples of work upon request (i.e. – social media posts, presentations, blog posts, graphic design, etc.).