ASSISTANT WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Department: Storage Solutions Warehouse
Employment Type: Full-Time
The role of the Assistant Warehouse Manager is to coordinate all warehouse functions related to the receipt and shipment of inventory per the guidance of the Warehouse Manager.
This is a full-time position in our Westfield, IN office.
- Direct and manage receiving in New and Used equipment
- Maintain an operational warehouse by continuously planning and executing new design layouts based on the storage needs for the incoming and current inventory
- Direct and manage order fulfillment of warehouse inventory
- Driving lift equipment to load/unload trucks and move equipment within warehouse as needed
- Technically competent and proficient with various software programs required to perform job function: Microsoft Suite, Sage100, Smartsheets, Salesforce, etc.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources
- Ability to defuse tension among warehouse team, should it arise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Attention to details
- Strong work ethic
- Overtime will be required during busy times
- Walking and standing for extended periods of time on a warehouse floor
Why work for Storage Solutions?
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, Storage Solutions has experienced stable growth for decades. The products and services we offer are in demand and the industry is continuously expanding.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Generous paid time off policies
- Great medical, dental and vision plans
- HSA contributions
- A Variety of 401(k) options
- Short and long-term disability insurance policies
- Life insurance policies