Employment Type: Full-Time
Storage Solutions, Inc. is seeking an Accounting Supervisor in the company headquarters in Westfield, IN. This position will oversee accounting activities, including accounts receivable and cash receipts, accounts payable, cash disbursements, and month-end accounting close activities. The role maintains the general ledger, prepares for the year-end audit, and prepares for timely and accurate financial reporting.
The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks being completed on time.
Detailed, specialized work is the major focus. This position will provide consistent workflow, allowing the person to plan for, focus on and complete tasks at hand.
The position will generally be task oriented, requiring someone with a conservative, careful, and cautious approach to work. Strong communication skills are required for this position as part of the overall accounting team..
The Accounting Supervisor will be expected to work in a fast-paced environment, managing team members and deadlines, and will work closely with internal personnel.
- Reports to CFO
- Oversees accounting activities and team, including but not limited to accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Month-End, Quarter-End, Year-end accounting close activities
- Maintains the general ledger
- Prepares and participates in year-end audits
- Various projects as requested
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to manage team members
- Experience in SAGE products
- Accounting degree preferred
- Professional experience in accounts payable and/or accounts receivable
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Proactive ownership of responsibilities
- Leadership abilities
- Team player
- Critical thinking
- Attention to details
- Strong work ethic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Overtime will be required as needed
- Sitting in front of a computer for extended periods of time will be required
Why work for Storage Solutions?
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, Storage Solutions has experienced stable growth for decades. The products and services we offer are in demand and the industry is continuously expanding.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Generous paid time off policies
- Great medical, dental and vision plans
- HSA contributions
- A Variety of 401(k) options
- Short and long-term disability insurance policies
- Life insurance policies