We are excited to announce that we’re looking for an intern to assist our online sales team. We like to think we’re pretty fun to work for, and as a former intern myself, I can say that the knowledge and hands-on experience you gain is incredible. We’re accepting applications through our Careers page, so spread the word and submit your resumes!
POSITION: Junior Online Sales Intern
OBJECTIVE: To assist the Storage Solutions online sales team in the full process of sales from cold calls to quoting, CAD drawings and processing orders.
HOURS: 15-20 hours per week
PREFERRED START DATE: January 15, 2012
COMPENSATION: All internship positions will receive class credit. Compensation opportunities are also available for applicants who show exceptional promise and self-motivation. The opportunity for full-time employment following graduation is available.
SUPERVISOR: Director of Marketing & Online Sales
As a Storage Solutions Sales Intern, you can expect to get hands-on experience on what it means to build business, nurture sales and excel in the material handling industry. Our interns are self-motivated and resourceful, constantly searching for new ways to expand business. Student will develop a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of sales. Interns report to the Online Sales & Business Development Director weekly. Occasional travel and overnight stays can be expected.
• Student interested in the field of sales.
• Submission of requirements for internship completion/credit.
• Interview with the Director of Marketing & Online Sales
• Working knowledge of: Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, Excel
• Gathering material quotes from suppliers.
• Order entry.
• Customer service.
• Making cold calls to generate new business leads.
• Following up on customer inquiries.
• Invoicing customers.
• Placing orders with suppliers.
• Quoting installation projects.
• Keeping track of customers via a tailored and easy-to-use CRM program.
TO APPLY: Submit resume through our careers page. https://storage-solutions.com/storage-solutions-careers-pg-167.html