Dual Load pallet rack is a high-density warehouse system that is both cost-effective and efficient for companies that store and ship large quantities of the same product. These drive-in racks allow for a double-wide forklift to pull and put away twice as much product at once.
Features and Benefits
- Increases storage in existing space by stacking 5 high.
- Dual Load layout eliminates an upright per bay
- Decreases labor charges and lift truck operating costs by increasing the pallets carried in the same pass.
- Commonly found in the Beverage Industry
- Allows you to move 2 pallets at a time