Did you know…Our Installation Team
We here at Storage Solutions would like to devote this week’s blog to recognizing some of the accomplishments of our installation crews in 2009. As you may or may not know, we have our own team of professional installation crews. This helps us provide you some very big benefits! It allows us to save our customers a lot in the overall cost of purchasing new racking equipment. Independent contractors can be very expensive, and this additional variable can substantially increase the total cost of your pallet rack purchase. Additionally, our crews are specifically focused on installing and tearing down pallet rack and racking components. This enables them to get the job done in a quick and efficient manner, while maintaining an exceptional level of quality in their work. With that being said, let’s take a minute to look at some of their achievements from 2009:
- Installed over 295,000 Sq Ft of Free Standing Mezzanines
- Installed Shelf Supported Mezzanines consisting of 8,450 New and Used Shelving Sections
- Installed 8.5+ Million Sq Ft of New and Used Pallet Rack
- Installed 6,400 Sections of New and Used Shelving Sections
- Installed 28,000 pallet positions of Push Back & Drive-In/Thru
- Dismantled, Packaged, and Shipped over 9.5 Million Sq Ft of Used Pallet Rack, Shelving, Mezzanines, Etc.
- Moved numerous companies’ material handling equipment from old facilities to new ones
- Employ 8 Crew Leaders and 45 full time “In House” Laborers
- Completed projects in 27 States and Mexico including: California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin
On behalf of the rest of us here at Storage Solutions, I would like to say thanks to all of our hard working installation crews. Keep up the great work in 2010!