The Project Details:
Square Footage: 85,000
To help keep our customer operational in their main warehouse, we put a project plan together to provide seed rack in the new building out of SSI used stock, and we then broke the rest of the project into 4 stages, each beginning with dismantling a portion of their current building and installing at the new location. We added rack protection everywhere we could and replaced all of the customer’s uprights that were damaged or too short, hence maximizing the taller ceiling heights in the new building.
1. Everything we sold them came out of our used inventory
2. We were able to make a lot of last minute changes that saved them money.
3. We are providing a credit to them for any material they didn’t want to use at the new building (primarily damaged uprights and some misc. beams).
4. We handled all of the design aspects of their layout to maximize the space.
5. The customer took advantage of the opportunity to sell their previous materials back to us, which resulted in even more overall savings.
Let us be the ones to take care of your warehouse project!