About Pallet Runner Systems
Pallet Runners can help maximize space utilization and storage density within a facility by optimizing the storing, loading, and retrieval of full pallets. These shuttles offer efficient organization and perfect integration with various warehouse logics and LIFO, FIFO, and mixed inventory systems.
Standard Pallet Runner Functions:
- Storing – The operator selects a cart and loads the cart into the desired lane. Once the cart is loaded, the operator can then position the pallet to be stored in the front position. The operator then simply selects the command he wants to give the cart via the hand controller. The cart will pick up the pallet and store it in the next available position.
- Retrieving – Similar to the storing process, once the cart is placed in the lane, the operator selects retrieve. The unit cart travels the lane until the first available pallet is located. The cart picks up the pallet and returns to the home position. The pallet needs to be removed before the cart can accept any other command.
- Continuous Retrieving – Same functionality as retrieving except once the pallet is removed from the home position, the cart will automatically return to retrieve the next available pallet.
- Manual Setting of Distance Between Pallets from 20 to 150mm (3/4″ to 6″) – In the case of pallet overhang, the pallet spacing can be independently managed via a remote controller. The distance between pallets can be increased directly from the handset.
- Control Multiple Carts – Remote controller is able to control up to 4 carts simultaneously
- Measurable Activity – Missions counting
- Cycle counting – carts have functionality that allows them to be used to count the # of pallets in any lane for the purpose of inventory or cycle counting
- Standardized Maintenance – Automatic maintenance notices
Advantages of Using Pallet Runners:
- Fast and extremely easy to use
- Green technology
- Modern design
- Sold worldwide, parts & service available locally in the US