At Storage Solutions, we make sure that we put 110% into every job that we do, and we are always ecstatic to hear that our customers agree. By purchasing used equipment from our inventory, we were able to save this customer over $100,000! We kept it local for this project; working on a warehouse just outside downtown Indianapolis, and we received great feedback from our customer!
To help keep our customer operational in their main warehouse, we put a project plan together to provide seed rack in the new 85,000 square foot building out of SSI used stock, and we then broke the rest of the project into 4 stages, each beginning with dismantling a portion of their current building and installing at the new location. We added rack protection everywhere we could and replaced all of the customer’s uprights that were damaged or too short, hence maximizing the taller ceiling heights in the new building.
1. Everything we sold them came out of our used inventory
2. We were able to make a lot of last minute changes that saved them money
3. We are providing a credit to them for any material they didn’t want to use at the new building (primarily damaged uprights and some misc. beams).
4. We handled all of the design aspects of their layout to maximize the space
5. The customer took advantage of the opportunity to sell their previous materials back to us, which resulted in even more overall savings.
We tore down some old material for our customer, over 3,500 pallet positions and 450 carton flow pick facings. We then installed their new equipment, over 5,000 pallet positions and nearly 1,000 carton flow pick facings.
Customer satisfaction is paramount for us, so we made sure that we were with them every step of the way. Our customer had this to say, “Even with a few bumps to overcome during the project, Storage Solutions always kept our needs first and made changes to make sure we were pleased.”
View the full case study here and call us today and let us be the ones to take care of your warehouse project!