We are excited to share that Storage Solutions has been allowed to present two sessions of the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA)’s 2020 Virtual Learning Event!
Our Executive Vice President, Sales & Business Strategy, Eric McDonald, will introduce opportunities for companies looking to start with automation on Tuesday, October 13th, with “Getting Started on the Path to Selling Automation.” Eric has years of expertise in the supply chain industry and leads our sales teams that consult and develop automation and technology solutions for our customers.
This first session aims to share lower-level automation solutions options, the applications, and benefits of each, as well as provide resources to find appropriate partners for these solutions, based on your organization’s needs. Register Now
Then, on Thursday, October 15th, McDonald will present “Technology Solutions Utilized in Conjunction with Automation.” This session will focus on technology solutions that are frequently integrated with automation solutions to address business challenges. Here, you will learn how to identify opportunities to introduce these solutions, along with the applications and benefits of each. We will also provide resources on potential partners who would be ideal fits to work with your organization. Register Now
We are proud to be presenting at this event and even more proud to be an expert in this growing field. MHEDA works hard to ensure their membership has access to learn from the best and brightest in their industry, and this Virtual Learning Event follows in line with that mission.
The full lineup of speakers includes:
- October 13th: Getting Started on the Path to Automation – Eric McDonald, Storage Solutions
- October 15th: Technology Solutions Utilized in Conjunction with Automation – Eric McDonald, Storage Solutions
- October 22nd: Let’s Talk People! Staffing for Automation Solutions – Troy Carter, Daifuku Wynright and Tim Hoj, HOJ Innovations
- October 27th: Determining the “Right” Level of Automation for Your Clients – James Emmitt, MH Engineered Solutions
- November 5th: Voice of the Customer Automation Solutions Panel – Megan Smith, Symbia Logistics, Tim Siddiq, Merchandise Warehouse Co., and Matt McClure, United Facilities
These virtual events will be presented from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CT, with recording available on-demand after the events. You can register for each event for $49 for MHEDA Members ($199 for non-MHEDA members), with bundle pricing available.