18″ Upright Protection
An upright is the vertical steel support used on both sides of the bay to hold up the beams and the product.
Tough, structural steel channels offer protection for the most popular size rack uprights (3″ and 4″) and are available in four optional heights (12″, 18″, 24″, and 36″) to meet your protection requirements.
- Economical in-aisle rack upright protection
- Ideal for standard 3″ and 4″ wide rack uprights
- Available in 12″, 18″, 24″, and 36″ standard heights
- Provides a tough structural steel barrier
- Resists forklift, handtruck, or heavy cart impact
- Optional 1/2″ flat-headed low-profile anchors are recommended
Warehouse Design & Installation
Material Handling Equipment